Deemed Rates for Non-Half Hourly and Half Hourly
Our Deemed Rates apply when an active contact isn’t in place with Squeaky. These are also known as ‘out of contract’ rates. These are typically caused by:
- Moving into a new site previously supplied by Squeaky
- Coming to the end of an existing supply contract
- Breaching Squeaky’s Terms and Conditions
- The end of a Fixed Price Period
Deemed Rates are higher than our normal contact rates, so please feel free to get a new quote.
Please see section 21 of our Standard Business Supply Terms and Conditions for our Deemed Contract Terms and Conditions.
The Deemed Rates are effective the 26th June 2017, and are subject to change or withdrawal on 30 days’ written notice. All prices are excluding VAT and CCL which will be charged at the prevailing rate applicable to your business.
Non-Half Hourly Rates
For Profile Classes 02-04, the Standing Charge is 55p/day, and the Unit Rate is 22 p/kWh
For Profile Classes 05-08*, the Standing Charge is 90p/day, and the Unit Rate is 22 p/kWh
*Since industry changes (known as P272) came into effect in 2017, profile class 05-08 meters are now half-hourly settled and so the half-hourly deemed rates apply.
Half Hourly Rates
The Half Hourly Deemed Rates, which apply to all profile class 00 and profile class 05-08 meters, are outlined below. All prices shown exclude VAT and CCL.
- The Energy Day Rate (07:30 to 24:00) is 21p/kWh
- The Energy Night Rate (00:00 to 7:30) is 12p/kWh
- The Standing Charge is 11000 (p/day)